Installing an SSL certificate on a Plesk Server should be an easy task, and you just need to follow the steps:
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel.
- From the menu on the left, select Domains.
- Click on the domain name that the certificate is issued for.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Click Browse and locate your signed SSL certificate.
- Select it, then select Send File.
There are cases where the SSL Certificates option has been reported missing. Further researching on this, you should check what windows server you are using – 2008 or 2012. You can do that by running:
In command prompt. As per this article:
Windows Server 2008 does not support SNI (Server Name Indication) and unless you have a dedicated IP address, you won’t be able to install your SSL certificate.